BEST LOO 2016 AWARD WINNER: Waiouru Public Toilets.
Vanities are custom made to suit, with Semi recessed, Undermount sinks or sinks supplied but the customer.
Colour - Pillar Box Red, Bowls - Semi Recessed
Colour - Pillarbox Red, Bowls - Semi Recessed
Colour - Pillarbox Red, Bowls - Supplied
Resco Vanities are the perfect solution for any ablution area and like all Resco products have guaranteed longevity ensuring absolute cost-effectiveness.
Vanities come in either:
- Under-bench Vanities with Stainless steel sink
- Semi-recessed Vanities with Porcelain sinks
Our Vanities are preassembled, easy to install and ready for plumbers to connect to. Designed with minimal dirt traps our vanities allow for simple and efficient cleaning. Suitable for high and low pressure water supply systems in high use ablution areas.
- Pre-finished Compact Laminate vanity top, up-stand and skirt
- Maica range of colours and decors. Other colour options available on request
- 1800 mm long x 500 mm deep benchtop with single lever basin mixer(s)
- Under bench mounted 300 mm diameter x 120 mm deep stainless steel Mercer G-9 sinks
- Galvanised support brackets.
Robust Resco Panels and Partitions Brighten School Toilet Block.
Resco Antibac Panels and Partitions provided optimum hygiene and resilience while adding vibrant colour to the upgraded Glen Innes School toilets.
The senior school toilet block at Glen Innes School hadn’t been renovated in approximately twenty years and was well-worn and out of date …
- Suitable for high and low pressure water supply systems in high use and wet areas
- Under bench mounted sink provides a smooth and unobstructed bench surface for hygienic and easy cleaning
- The 250 mm skirt below the benchtops is designed to hide the S-bend, pipes and brackets
- The vanity benchtops are CNC machined to provide half-rounded edging.
- Cost-effective, easy to install, pre-assembled units are ready for plumber to connect (support brackets are included)
- Compact Laminate benchtop technology provides an extended product life – 10 year guarantee on panel integrity
- Dirt traps have been minimised through design, allowing for easier, efficient and cost-effective cleaning.