Cost effective and easy to install, pre-assembled units are ready for plumbers to connect (support brackets are included). Dirt traps have been minimised though innovative design, allowing for easier, efficient and cost effective cleaning.
Suitable for high and low pressure water supply systems in all ablution areas
- Pre-finished Compact laminate vanity top, up-stand and skirt.
- Maica range of colours and decors. Other colour options available on request.
- 1800 mm long x 500 mm deep benchtop with Single lever basin mixer(s).
- Under bench mounted 300 mm diameter x 120 mm deep Stainless steel Mercer G-9 sinks.
- Galvanised support brackets.
- Suitable for high and low pressure water supply systems in high use and wet areas.
- Under bench mounted sink provides a smooth and unobstructed bench surface for hygienic and easy cleaning.
- The 250 mm skirt below the benchtops is designed to hide the S-bend, pipes and brackets.
- The vanity benchtops are CNC machined to provide half-rounded edging.
- Cost-effective, easy to install, pre-assembled units are ready for plumber to connect (support brackets are included).
- Compact laminate benchtop technology provides an extended product life – 10 year Guarantee on panel integrity.
- Dirt traps have been minimised through design, allowing for easier, efficient and cost-effective cleaning.
Different configurations available, including, corner, single, double, or triple sinks.